于是。。我还是那么的无聊

Monday, May 30, 2011

what happend in 1 week

having a 4 months holiday ...
n wasting 1 month by staying at home on9 w/o working

monday。
went 2 star bookstores 2 borrow comics ...
finally my mom allow me 2 join da member..sigh

tuesday。
argue with my father bcoz he want me 2 work but i want 2 stay at home w/o doing anythg
its boring but i enjoy it
its been a while i leave my home..
so, i wanna stay at home ..even i jux sleep, eat n on9 XDDD

wednesday。
ermm....stay at home with my laptop n wake up at 4pm n sleep at 4am..

nothg special happend

thursday。
wake up at 4++pm again...
dad scolding again..
n i sleep early 2day but end up wake up at 1am
n stay up til 5am = =||
da day is 2 hot !!!

friday。
outing with susan, ivan, darryl, elene n adrian..at AEON
its been a long time ..bout 7 months~~
so..we went out, we eat, we sing, we dance, we scream, we play
n we love each other ~~as what darryl said ^^

n im lazy 2 post 2 much picture..
coz we have at least 172pic for diz outing~
so....u noe ~hahah


 walking ... 2 our food~

me n sanbibi ^^

adrian. me. darryl. susan. ivan

us at 8号桥

 da 'sardine' at da back

 on da boat~

the pretty n the handsome ~ n ivan being da camera man XD

 us - at AEON sing k
- the Jump -

the dudes n the babes that i love
thanks for everything

continue...elder sis n younger sis r back too..
home r no longer peaceful
....

saturday。
another sister came back from uni = =|||
sigh...nothg 2 do but stay at home
SJ-M came 2 malaysia ..but i can't go T^T..
dad dun allow ...n im so sad of not going...
my friends all said they went there w/o regrets ...ish

sunday。
wake up at 12pm bcoz sis say SJ appeared on TV..
but i jux saw few part ny...its ok~

den went out 2 kota damansara with mom for some talk..

at nite went out with dad, mom, sis n bro 2 JJBR
buying some stationary for younger sis 
n went 2 eat KFC bcoz i suggest~
haha ...dad n mom always the best!
n argue with my bro bcoz i wan the toy but he not agree
end up...I WON! 
buying chicky meal for da Mr.Bean teddy ..hehehehe

den staying up rite now still haven sleep ...

Morning everyone ~~~~~its 3am in da morning ..kkkkk

No comments: