于是。。我还是那么的无聊

Thursday, March 24, 2011

shit !

being so angry diz few days 
1st ~~~blogspot had been fooling me around by hiding my blog !
i jux din log in for a few days and it appear to be donsen exist?! WTH!
and i keep digging my blog from the several web browser and yet it show dosen exist!
and now ! wat is this?!
are u kidding me ?!
am i stupid enough 2 fool by you, blogspot?
hate this kind of stupid thing!
if this ever happen again, i swear i m gonna move my blog to the other site n dispose things here.

2nd....ppl keep being selfish..
it dosen matter that who the fella is 
but the most important things is those fella successfully make me angry
ppl are helping you and you are being so selfish w/o sharing any ans at all?
wat for you keep the ans by urself and later u cheat in the test, quiz, and final exams?
dont you have any confidence in your own?
dont you read n study ?
and  why are you cheating in exam ?!
and stil your marks are not even in Dean List? WTH! wats the point of doing this?
you cheat from year 1 until now year 3...
and we gonna graduate in nex year, then who are you goin 2 cheat n peek on ?
stupid fella , chipliak fella, and useless fella!
i noe u wont go far, yet i m feeling happy if i can caught u .
trust me or not, i wil try my best to show the world who u r, cheater!

3rd...i m gonna f*** those who are society's rubbish
i dont deserve to be in here , those who work harder than you deserve this 
and well, did u cheat in your STPM to get in uni?
im curious!

No comments: